The Abbie Hunt Bryce Home Provider Relations Specialist leads, manages and continuously improves the Abbie Hunt Bryce Home’s primary operational relationships with referral sources and other potential customers. He/she serves as the main point of contact for coordinating admissions. This position is also responsible for ensuring ongoing education of the community and potential partners regarding care provided at the Home. This is a part time position with flexible hours, 20-24 per week.
Mission: Morning Light fosters non-profit, community services and programs in central Indiana for the terminally ill, seniors, and families of limited means in need of health, wellness or end of life care.
Vision: Morning Light seeks to be a recognized leader in operating and supporting select health and wellness services for the underserved population of central Indiana.
- College graduate; LPN, RN, BSW or MSW preferred, with 1 year of health care related experience or the equivalent. Previous palliative care or hospice experience ideal.
- Understands how Abbie Hunt Bryce Home services can positively impact potential customers, including residents, their families, and healthcare providers.
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills that will advance the Home’s mission.
- Must be trustworthy and maintain confidentiality.
- Has basic knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Shows willingness to participate in fundraising activities.
- Possesses valid Indiana motor vehicle operator’s license and has access to reliable automobile with current insurance coverage.
- Functions as the primary point of contact and lead marketing representative to referral sources, the community, families and others who recommend residents for placement.
- Leads admission process including interviews, assessment of resources, and correct placement within the Home.
- Collaborates with Operations Manager and medical / hospice team of record as needed to facilitate resident placement.
- Maintains community contact database.
- Helps coordinate equipment needs for Home admissions as requested.
- Plans and directs efforts to educate the community and expand Home use.
- Helps prepares and disseminates monthly statistical reports.
- Takes lead in developing Home related materials and events that target referral sources, donors, and potential community partners.
- Provides direct services as needed to support residents.
- Must have visual, hearing and mental ability to initiate and comprehend written and verbal communication
- Requires manual dexterity and mobility to operate and access assigned facility, clinical, and office equipment
- Requires physical ability to lift and carry reports or supplies of up to 20 pounds
- Must successfully undergo annual TB test and receive flu shots
This is an hourly position reporting to the Executive Director CEO of Morning Light.
To apply, click here. Email completed application to email@example.com.